- For Direct Access, support the Coast Guard in responding to audits, oversight reviews, investigations from internal and external oversight organizations, and provide draft responses to noted Coast Guard weaknesses under the Federal Manager’s Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA) and the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 (FFMIA).
- Candidates must possess knowledge and experience working with the USCG/DHS Capital Planning and Investment Control (INVEST) and the Resource Allocation Plan (RAP) systems.
- Candidates must possess knowledge and experience with Human Resources Information Technology and with the US Government Military Pay and Personnel information system.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
Educational and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Technology or Computer Science required.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 1 or Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level 1 preferred. (Candidates that do not possess an IAT Level 1 or IAM Level 1 must be able to obtain one of these certifications within 6 months).
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.