- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field required.
- Minimum four (4) to six (6) years of experience supporting in IT security programs.
- 3+ years of related management experience in the field of security education and training.
- 3+ years of related experience providing Privacy Program support
- 3+ years of related experience providing Internal Inspection, Audit Readiness and support to include FISMA audits.
- Experience supporting the development, implementation, and management of an information security and privacy awareness training program.
- Experience completing Privacy Threshold Analyses (“PTAs”) and Privacy Impact Assessments (“PIAs”) under Section 208(b) of the E-Government Act of 2002.
- Knowledgeable of Privacy Policies, FISMA, NIST Risk Management Framework, and Privacy Act and applicable state privacy requirements.
- General experience in IT security (computer and network systems).
- Knowledge of Information Security (Cybersecurity or Information Assurance) processes and industry best practices in providing thorough Information Security (Cybersecurity or Information Assurance) training.
- Knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Performs and/or assists in internal self-assessments and audits of to ensure compliance with mandated annual FISMA requirement. o Experience developing test procedures documenting results and triaging weaknesses. o Experience developing Corrective Action Plans.
- Experience with MS SharePoint and MS Office
- Experience supporting senior IT leadership.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data.
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Strong proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong proficiency in proofreading deliverables for clear, concise language, completeness, correctness, and consistency.
- Experience in time management and ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a cohesive team-oriented environment.
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and able to work under minimum supervision.
Certifications: Must possess one of the following certifications or something similar:
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) or CompTIA Security+
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.