- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in designing and implementing solutions around Zero Trust Architecture.
- Functional Responsibility: Identifies and evaluates business needs for security gaps and will help to create and implement security strategies and plans that benefit from ZTA technologies.
- Anticipates security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations that leverage ZTA capabilities or broader enterprise needs for the application and use of ZTA solutions in support of security and business objectives.
- Works with customers to outline roadmaps, strategies, and approaches for the realization of cross cutting security solutions that exploit ZTA product services and capabilities.
- 4+ years of experience performing functions in position description (1+ for ZTA specific functions).
- Also must have the following experience:
- Mapping the 5 pillars of CISA security model to a ZTA solution Designing and implementing ZTA in the Federal Government
- Develop requirements for ZTA from Federal Government customers
- Baseline ZTA capability configurations Validating and verifying ZTA implementation success and ongoing configuration changes
- Design and implement a ZTA solution (including SASE and SOAR capabilities) Creating policy that adheres with the CISA ZTA Maturity Model and NIST standards
- Must have hands-on experience in implementing and validating leading ZTA/SASE commercial products (FedRAMP SASE cloud solutions) Experience maintaining a Central Management Server (CMS) to control SASE policies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or IT Additional 4 years’ of enterprise cybersecurity & architecture experience can substitute degree requirement.
- Minimum Certifications: Forrester certification and applies skills from certification to develop and execute ZTA roadmap
- United States citizenship
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed